Travel log
 
Cusco
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Made it to Cusco and through some big coincidence sharing a dorm with the yorkshire lads, one of who thought it'd be funny to put sunscreen all over me while I was sleeping back in Rio then tried to kick off on me when i yelled at him.

Bumped into them earlier with Sal and had a long chat with Chris who seems cool. Just said "alright" quite loudly to Matt when I saw him. Still can't believe theye're in our freaking room, but they're leaving tomorrow to do a trek...

Bus journey from PM to here was a bit traumatic - no toilet and only a few toilet stops, so I ended up holding it in. I'm finally feeling like my stomach's almost back to normal now though, so things are good in that respect. Also me and Sal are thinking about doing a horse ride through some of the closer ruined Incan cities!! Really looking forward to that, and of course the Inca Trail itself! Met our tour guide operator today, they told us to come to a briefing on saturday.

This travel leg has taken its toll on us in its own way. Really looking forward to a good night's sleep, and our beds look wiiiiidddeee!

Right, time to surf the web a bit I think and try chill out.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home


Tales from a backpacker in South America



ARCHIVES
May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 /

SALLY
Sally's travel log

TECHNORATI

PHOTOS
This trip and others