Travel log
 
innit
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Last couple of days have been, in the words of Shack, madness. Pure madness. I built my bridge, drank a lot, mingled like nooo tomorrow, chatted with Clare quite a bit which was awesome cos we were thinking she´d left the hostel, shouted at the football(still cant quite believe it), and generally had a damn good time.

Its really funny here, a totally different world. Well actually, two different worlds. You have the world you experience outside the hostel - the magic that is the country of Brazil - then you have the closeness of the world inside the hostel. Whenever I think of all the people I´ve met, all I can really think to myself is that I love them all- all of them (its a very e feeling but more real!)..

I´m doing well sorting myself out too. thats always a mission and a half, but I think I am getting a bit better at things...people...women. We´ll see how things go...but this trip is giving me the opportunity to do a bit of that... reconstructive head surgery...or sommat.

Didnt get any sleep tonight...last night, its 7am now... and we´re off to Isle Grande in a few hours, by bus. May well end up with a mega hangover here, but I saw some pics of the place last night and it looks proper idyllic. Good place to recover!

Muyto bem. I am content.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home


Tales from a backpacker in South America



ARCHIVES
May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 /

SALLY
Sally's travel log

TECHNORATI

PHOTOS
This trip and others