Travel log
 
Last day in Oban!
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Had a fun night out last night with the Sal's uni mates and the Oban posse. This is my last post while I'm in the UK, the next one will probably be from Rio. Think I have everything packed more or less. Tickets, passport etc are in there, and I've started taking the anti-malarials. Just about to watch England play Ecuador... that's it for now I think! Brain's fuzzy from last night's antics, so I've probably forgotten something...!
 
Comments:
Hey baby! Seems like I messed up posting cos there'ws still nothing on here.But undaunted, the unskilled perseveres....Great to hear you both had good times en route-let's hope paradise prevails.Mary's having a go tonight she said...at finding you,that is.....SO proud of you both and happy for your adventure.Help your sis when it's poo in a hole time!!!!!LOADSALOVE
 
Post a Comment



<< Home


Tales from a backpacker in South America



ARCHIVES
May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 /

SALLY
Sally's travel log

TECHNORATI

PHOTOS
This trip and others